Drive operational efficiencies and reduce costs
Elavon Freight Payment provides an opportunity for carriers to eliminate or substantially reduce the factors that can impede issuance of payment, cash flow and overall stability of their businesses. With Elavon Freight Payment, every invoice is visible to both the shipper and carrier, making it easy to resolve exceptions, track receivables and ensure accurate, timely payment.
- Collaborate online with shippers to process, receive payment and resolve exceptions
- See when your payments will be received
- Receive robust reporting of your accounts receivable data
- Ensure accurate application of current rates with 100% pre-payment audit
- Streamline accounts receivable processes through e-invoicing and electronic payment
- Resolve invoice enquiries with our dedicated support service
Improve working capital
- Benefit from a more affordable alternative to factoring with trade finance
- Reduce days sales outstanding
- Eliminate risk of non-payment
Depend on the experience of Elavon Freight Payment. Our established team brings long-term carrier industry experience within a breadth of backgrounds. Our extensive knowledge and expertise provides us with the capabilities to help you achieve your business objectives.
Elavon Freight Payment goes to market in North America as U.S. Bank Freight Payment. See how Elavon Freight Payment and U.S. Bank Freight Payment can improve your accounts receivable.